Are you wondering whether blogging is still relevant? In the world of video vlogs, podcasts, live videos and social media, it can be easy to assume that blogging is dead.
In this video, I will be sharing 10 reasons why blogs are still relevant and why blogging is not dead.
10 Reasons Why Blogs Are Not Dead
1. Text blogs are still receiving daily traffic, despite the availability of YouTube videos.
2. People learn in different ways, so some of your readers might prefer to read about a topic, rather than watching a video about it.
3. Blogs are great for someone with a photographic memory.
4. You can print out a blog post to read and highlight. This is great for someone with a tactile learning style. You obviously can’t do that with videos.
5. It’s faster and cheaper to start a blog, than a YouTube Channel.
6-10. Mentioned in the video
To watch all the videos in this free course and get a copy of your workbook, please sign up here – https://blogandearn.co/freebloggingcourse
If this video helped you out, please like, share and invite your friends to enroll in the free course
What questions do you have about blogging? Let me know in the comments section.
▶Get your *blogging tool kit HERE. It has all the tools and resources I use to run my blogs and monetize them.
*This is an affiliate link which means that I earn a small commission at no additional cost to you. This helps keep the content free.
▶ Want to start your profitable blog and make money online? Sign up for my free step-by-step blogging course. Just go HERE to enroll.
COURSES, PROGRAMS, AND PREMIUM RESOURCES
▶ Want to learn how to boost your blog traffic with Pinterest? Sign up for “Boost Your Blog“, which is a step-by-step course that shows you how to quickly grow your blog traffic and get your first 4 figures page views with Pinterest.
▶ Join a community of bloggers who are building profitable blogs. We go in-depth into various blogging skills you need to have in order to become a profitable blogger. Go here to join us and get more details.