You’ve heard so much about Pinterest, but you don’t know how to get started. May be you have a personal account that you randomly opened on your phone, but you don’t know how to set up a proper business account for your blog.
Fret not, because in this blog post, I will be sharing step-by-step, how to open a Pinterest business account for your blog.
A business account is crucial because you get more features such as Pinterest analytics and other cool features that allows you to crush it on Pinterest.
In this tutorial, I show you step-by-step how to set up a free Pinterest business account.
In this video, I share:
1. How to create a new business account
2. How to select the best category for your profile
3. How to upload a professional profile picture
4. How to write a search engine optimized profile name and profile description
5. How to do keyword research on Pinterest
6. How to create and name your boards with SEO keywords
7. How to write a highly converting board description
8. How to change board covers and select the appropriate categories for your board
9. How to add new pins to your board
10. How to create new sections in boards and organize your Pinterest profile.
Also please do me a favour by subscribing to the channel, leave a comment and share it on your Facebook page.
COURSES, PROGRAMS, AND PREMIUM RESOURCES
▶ Easily create click-worthy and viral pins with these customizable 15 Pinterest Canva templates. Get them HERE.
▶ Want to learn how to boost your blog traffic with Pinterest? Sign up for “Boost Your Blog“, which is a step-by-step course that shows you how to quickly grow your blog traffic and get your first 4 figures page views with Pinterest.
▶ Want to start your profitable blog and make money online? Sign up for my free step-by-step blogging course. Just go HERE to enroll.
▶ Join a community of bloggers who are building profitable blogs. We go in-depth into various blogging skills you need to have in order to become a profitable blogger. Go here to join us and get more details.
?Get Social With Me?
Should you have a question for me, please leave it in the comment section below.