Ever wondered how bloggers manage to explode their blog traffic with Pinterest? Wondering if your audience are on Pinterest? How do you even get started with Pinterest?
If you have lots of questions about Pinterest and can’t get the right answer to your questions, you’re in luck because in this post, I will be answering 21 popular questions that I get asked very frequently about how to use Pinterest to grow blog traffic. These are also the same questions I asked when I first got started with Pinterest.
I want to let you know that my answers to your questions will be different from what you might have heard elsewhere online. That’s because most Pinterest tips are outdated and just are no longer relevant. To top it off, they just don’t make sense. That’s why in this post, I will be sharing the strategies I use to get close to 3 million monthly Pinterest page views and increase my client’s account by 20% month after month.
21 Frequently Asked Questions About How To Use Pinterest To Grow Blog Traffic
1. How can I use Pinterest to grow my blog traffic?
2. Will Pinterest work for my blog topic?
3. How do I know if my audience are on Pinterest?
4. What’s the difference between a personal Pinterest profile and a business account?
5. What topics are popular on Pinterest?
6. How is Pinterest different from Instagram and Facebook?
7. Why should I use Pinterest for my blog?
8. How do I get more followers?
9. Do followers matter on Pinterest?
10. How do I grow my Pinterest page views?
11. I get a lot of Pinterest page views, but very little views on my site, what’s going on?
12. What’s the difference between Pinterest page views and Blog page views?
13. How do I create pins that will go viral?
14. How do I get more clicks on my pins?
15. How many boards do I need to create?
16. How many group boards should I join?
17. What do you think about Tailwind tribes?
18. Should I pin manually to beat Pinterest algorithm?
19. What scheduling tool do you recommend for Pinterest?
20. How many times should I pin daily?
21. What’s the pin ratio of my content vs. other people’s content I should be pinning?
Do you have additional questions I didn’t answer in the video? Please leave it in the comment section below.
Also please do me a favour by subscribing to the channel, leave a comment and share it on your Facebook page.
- Download your free 20 point Pinterest checklist to set up your optimized Pinterest business profile so that you can start driving serious traffic to your site.
- Try Tailwind (Pinterest and Instagram scheduling app) free for a month HERE
- Get your blogging tool kit HERE. It has all the tools and resources I use to run my blogs and monetize them.
?COURSES, TEMPLATES and PROGRAMS?
- Need an easy way to create beautiful and click-worthy Pinterest pins that drives traffic? Get your Canva Pinterest templates here.
- Want to learn how to boost your blog traffic with Pinterest? Sign up for “Boost Your Blog“, which is a step-by-step course that shows you how to quickly grow your blog traffic and get your first 4 figures page views with Pinterest.
- Join a community of bloggers who are building profitable blogs. We go in-depth into various blogging skills you need to have in order to become a profitable blogger. Go here to join us and get more details.
?Get Social With Me ?
Should you have a question for me, please leave it in the comment section below.