The key to driving a ton of traffic to your blog from Pinterest all boils down to your keyword strategies.
Pinterest can do wonders for your blog if you use it right.
That’s why in this video, I want to share 15 key places to include your keywords on Pinterest so that you can drive consistent traffic to your blog, week after week, even years after uploading the pin to Pinterest.
15 Places To Include SEO Keywords on Pinterest
1) Profile Name
2) Profile Description
3) Board Names
4) Board Descriptions
5) Board Sections
6) Pin Covers
7) Pin Cover Descriptions
8) Carousel Covers
9) Carousel Cover Descriptions
10) Infographic Covers
11) Infographic Description
12) Video Cover Titles
13) Video Description
15) Alt Texts on Your Blog Images
Be sure to check out the other video I did about “5 Ways to Do Keyword Research on Pinterest”.
Also please do me a favour by subscribing to the channel, leave a comment and share it on your Facebook page.
- Download your free 20 point checklist for setting up an optimized Pinterest Profile HERE.
- Try Tailwind free for a month HERE.
- Start your blog right, download your free blogging toolkit HERE
- Learn how to start a profitable blog in 14 days with my free blogging course. Sign up HERE.
🔻COURSES, TEMPLATES and PROGRAMS🔻
- Need an easy way to create beautiful and click-worthy Pinterest pins that drives traffic? Get your Canva Pinterest templates here.
- To sign up for Boost Your Blog Pinterest Traffic Course, please go HERE to sign up.
Should you have a question for me, please leave it in the comment section below.