In this workshop, I shared eight easy ways to research your blog topics before writing them for guaranteed blog traffic.
The key to driving traffic to your blog and using SEO techniques all boils down to your content research and strategies.
If you’ve ever felt stuck on what to write about and are not sure if your next blog post will generate traffic to your blog, you should take notes.
This video will show you how to use Google, YouTube and Pinterest to get popular SEO blog post topics that will actually drive traffic to your blog when you write them.
Eight Ways To Research Your Blog Post Ideas For Guaranteed Traffic
1. Use Google search to get content ideas
2. Use Googles’ “people ask” feature to get blog post ideas
3. Use Google’s “searches related to” feature to get keyword ideas for your blog titles
4. Get trending and popular blog post ideas from influencers in your niche.
5. Use YouTube’s content to get ideas on what to write about
6. Use popular pins on Pinterest to get blog post ideas
7. Use Pinterest influencers in your niche to research content that are already popular
8. Get popular blog post ideas from Pinterest boards.
Remember to share this video if it helped you out one way or the other
▶ Get your blogging tool kit HERE. It has all the tools and resources I use to run my blogs and monetize them.
▶ Want to start your profitable blog and make money online? Sign up for my free step-by-step blogging course. Just go HERE to enroll.
COURSES, PROGRAMS, AND PREMIUM RESOURCES
▶ Want to learn how to boost your blog traffic with Pinterest? Sign up for “Boost Your Blog“, which is a step-by-step course that shows you how to quickly grow your blog traffic and get your first 4 figures page views with Pinterest.
▶ Join a community of bloggers who are building profitable blogs. We go in-depth into various blogging skills you need to have in order to become a profitable blogger. Go here to join us and get more details.