Learn step-by-step how to grow your Etsy store traffic using Pinterest and Tailwind app.
How to Increase your Etsy store traffic with Pinterest
1. Claim your Etsy account on Pinterest
2. Post an image from your Etsy listing to Pinterest
3. Post a listing with pricing, description and product title to Etsy
4. Use Pinterest’s chrome extension to post a listing to Pinterest
5. Do keyword research and write an SEO description for each post so that your listing can be found on Pinterest
6. Use Tailwind to schedule the post to multiple group boards
7. Post your Etsy listing to Pinterest communities
8. Post the same listing to Tailwind tribes
9. Post your Etsy listing to your Facebook page
10. Post the listing to your Twitter account using Tailwind.
Everything within 15 minutes!
Now the next thing to do is to sit back and watch the traffic flow to your Etsy store on auto pilot!
▶ Download your free 20 point Pinterest checklist to set up your optimized Pinterest business profile so that you can start driving serious traffic to your site.
▶ Get your blogging tool kit HERE. It has all the tools and resources I use to run my blogs and monetize them.
COURSES, PROGRAMS, AND PREMIUM RESOURCES
▶ Easily create click-worthy and viral pins with these customizable 15 Pinterest Canva templates. Get them HERE.
▶ Want to learn how to boost your blog traffic with Pinterest? Sign up for “Boost Your Blog“, which is a step-by-step course that shows you how to quickly grow your blog traffic and get your first 4 figures page views with Pinterest.
▶ Want to start your profitable blog and make money online? Sign up for my free step-by-step blogging course. Just go HERE to enroll.
▶ Join a community of bloggers who are building profitable blogs. We go in-depth into various blogging skills you need to have in order to become a profitable blogger. Go here to join us and get more details.
?Get Social With Me?
Should you have a question for me, please leave it in the comment section below.